XL Premium Microfibre Bath Sheet/Towel - 160x90cm - 400GSM
- PREMIUM QUALITY - This towel measures 160x90cm, the density is 400GSM and it was manufactured using the highest quality ultrafine microfibre material. Unlike the majority of microfibre towels currently for sale on Amazon, this towel was not made using a cheap suede fabric and it doesn't feel like a chamois. You don't have to pat dry your skin with it, you can use it like you would a regular towel.
- SUPER SOFT - The composition of this material is 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide which is slightly different than most other microfibre towels on the market. By increasing the amount of Polyamide in the mix we have increased the softness of these towels making them feel much more luxurious on you skin. The difference is immediately apparent when you hold it in your hands. With this towel you are essentially getting all the benefits of microfibre without sacrificing on comfort or quality.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - The XL size makes it an ideal bath sheet / towel and a space saving alternative to traditional cotton bath linen. It also makes a great swim or spa towel and will comfortably wrap around your body whether you are male or female. The quick drying & anti-bacterial properties of microfibre help reduce odours and make it a good option for sports or for use in the gym. Compact & lightweight when folded, it also makes a great travel towel.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT - Microfibre soaks up liquid like a sponge and this towel can absorb approximately twice as much liquid as a traditional cotton bath towel. This towel is extremely effective at drying your skin and will not leave you with redness, inflammation or irritation. It will also drastically reduce the time it takes to dry your hair, without leaving it frizzy like a blow dryer. This towel will also dry up to 4x faster than a cotton towel and takes up significantly less space when folded.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - This towel can be machine washed and tumble dried. It is built to last and extremely durable. It can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional towels tend to show wear after around 50 washes.