Premium Microfibre Travel / Sports Towel - 130x80cm - 350GSM : Super Soft, Lightweight, Quick Drying & Highly Absorbent
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The density of these towels is 350GSM and it was manufactured using the highest quality ultrafine microfibre material. Unlike the majority of microfibre towels currently for sale on Amazon, this towel was not made using a cheap suede fabric and it doesn't feel like a chamois. You don't have to pat dry your skin with it, you can use it like you would a regular towel - Ideal for travel, camping, hiking, swimming, backpacking or for use in the gym.
- SUPER SOFT - The composition of this material is 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide which is slightly different than most other microfibre towels on the market. By increasing the amount of Polyamide in the mix we have increased the softness of these towels making them feel much more luxurious on you skin. The difference is immediately apparent when you hold it in your hands. With this towel you are essentially getting all the benefits of microfibre without sacrificing on comfort or quality.
- COMPACT & SPACE SAVING - This towel comes in a handy mesh carry bag and can be attached to the outside of your backpack using the carabiner clip to save space or when the towel is wet. When put inside the bag the total size is approx 23x10cm, considerably smaller than a regular beach towel. FYI - This towel will not fold up to the size of a deck of cards like some microfibre towels currently being sold by our competition, their towels are paper thin - ours are not.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ABSORBENT & QUICK DRYING - These towels are extremely absorbent and can hold up to 10 times their weight in liquid. They will also dry up to 4 times faster than regular cotton towels and the anti-bacterial properties inherent to microfibre help reduce odours - Each towel also comes with a hanging loop so they can easily be hung up to dry after use.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - These towels can be machine washed and tumble dried. They are designed to last and extremely durable - Typically they can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional towels tend to show wear after around 50 washes. You should wash this towel before use and separate from other items of clothing for the first couple of washes as colours may run.