Professional Grade Dual-Purpose Microfibre Car Detailing Towel : 500GSM - 40x60cm
- DUAL PURPOSE - This towel is the complete car detailing solution - One side of this towel has a slightly higher pile making it ideal for soaking up water and wiping away detail sprays - While the shorter pile side is designed for polishing and buffing away cured paste waxes & sealants.
- SCRATCH, SWIRL & LINT FREE - The microfibre material this towel is made is non-abrasive and will not leave scratches or lint on your paintwork, glass or mirrors. The bright colour highlights dirt so you can flip the towel to further avoiding scratching the surface. Our care label is made of a very thin polyester material and can be removed easily prior to use.
- SILK EDGING - While cheap microfibre towels have nylon edges that can damage surfaces, the edging on this towel is ultra-soft and silk-banded so 100% of the towels surface is designed to protect your paintwork.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - With a density of 500GSM this towel is softer, thicker, plusher and more absorbent than the competition - The superior quality of this towel is immediately clear when you hold it in your hands.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - These towels can be machine washed and tumble dried. They are designed to last and extremely durable, Typically they can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional towels tend to show wear after around 50 washes.
- DIRECTIONS OF USE - Use the high pile side for soaking up water and wiping away detail sprays - Polish and buff away dried waxes and sealants with the short pile side without fear of scratching the surface -You can also use the high pile side to pick up dirt and dust before they cause any damage to the paintwork
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Wash separately as microfibre attracts lint. Never use fabric softeners as they clog the fibre pores. Wash dark colours separately. Do not use bleach. Use a liquid detergent rather than a powder. Tumble dry on the lowest heat setting.