Multi-Purpose Microfibre Cleaning Cloths - Pack of 25 - 40x40cm - 300GSM
- PACK OF 25 - These cloths come in 5 striking colours with 5 of each colour in the pack of 25. With 5 different colours you can separate the cloths for different purposes so you don't end up using the same cloth you've washed the dog with to dry the dishes. Each cloth is 40x40cm in size which is significantly larger than similar cloths currently on the market.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - These cloths can be machine washed and tumble dried. They are designed to last and extremely durable. Typically they can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional cloths tend to show wear after around 50 washes.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - These cloths have many different applications. They are ideal for washing / drying dishes, household cleaning, office use, dusting, polishing and they have many industrial uses. They can also be used to wash / dry your car - The microfibre material this towel is made is non-abrasive and will not leave scratches or lint on your paintwork, glass or mirrors. You can also use them as screen wipes for your television or computer.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - Microfibre material has anti-bacterial properties which is an important consideration when you are using them in high germ areas such as bathrooms or kitchens. Studies have shown that surfaces cleaned with microfibre cloths have 99% less bacteria as opposed to only 30% less for conventional cloths. These anti-bacterial properties also helps reduce odours.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - These cloths are made with a high quality microfibre with a density of 300GSM and a 70% Polyester - 30% Polyamide composition - by increasing the amount of Polyamide in the material we have increased the softness of these cloths and as a result they do not feel rough in your hands like other microfibre cloths. Each cloth has its own hanging loop so they can easily be hung up to dry after use. They can be used wet or dry, with or without chemicals and will not scratch surfaces.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Wash separately as microfibre attracts lint. Never use fabric softeners as they clog the fibre pores. Wash dark colours separately. Do not use bleach. Use a liquid detergent rather than a powder. Tumble dry on the lowest heat setting.