XL Premium Microfibre Beach / Travel Towel - 2x1m - 400GSM
- GIANT SIZE - This towel measures 2x1m - The generous size of this towel makes it the perfect towel for the beach or swimming pool and it will easily cover a sun lounger. It is suitable for people of all shapes and sizes. For your reference - the man in the photos is 6ft 2" and the woman is around 5ft tall.
- SPACE SAVING - This towel comes in a handy mesh carry bag so is ideal for travel. It can be attached to the outside of your backpack using the carabiner clip when you need to save space or when the towel is wet. When put inside the bag the total size is approx 28x15cm, considerably smaller than a regular beach towel. FYI - This towel will not fold up to the size of a deck of cards like some microfibre towels currently being sold by our competition, their towels are paper thin - ours are not.
- SUPER SOFT - The composition of this material is 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide which is slightly different than most other microfibre towels on the market. By increasing the amount of Polyamide in the mix we have increased the softness of these towels making them feel much more luxurious on you skin. The difference is immediately apparent when you hold it in your hands. With this towel you are essentially getting all the benefits of microfibre without sacrificing on comfort or quality.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - These towels can be machine washed and tumble dried. They are designed to last and extremely durable - Typically they can be washed around 500 times with no negative consequences for the material while conventional towels tend to show wear after around 50 washes. You should wash this towel before use and separate from other items of clothing for the first couple of washes as colours may run.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The density of the towel is 400GSM and it was manufactured using the highest quality ultrafine microfibre material. Unlike the majority of microfibre towels currently for sale on Amazon, this towel was not made using a cheap suede fabric and it doesn't feel like a chamois. You don't have to pat dry your skin with it, you can use it like you would a regular towel. It's thick enough to be used on pebbly beaches, sand shakes out easily and the material will not cling to your skin.
As featured in The Sun